Read Your Bookshelf A Thon Round #6

Round 6 of the Read Your Bookshelf A Thon begins September 22!
Photo Credit: RYBSAT Twitter

So Round 6 of the Read Your Bookshelf A Thon begins today, September 22, and runs until September 29! The read-a-thon does not have an official start time, so most readers have begun at midnight in their respective time zones. I am beginning as soon as I have finished classes and all of my homework. 

If you are unfamiliar with the concept of this read-a-thon, it is based around the idea of picking a spot on your bookshelf and reading the books from that point onward. You try to read as many of the books on your shelf that you can within the week. 

I have quite a lot to do this week so I do not have very high expectations for the amount of books I will be able to read. This is where I will be starting on my shelf:


I will not be able to get to all of these, however, so these are the books I am hoping to actually finish my the end of the read-a-thon:

Check out the Read Your Bookself A Thon Twitter to take part in reading sprints and get some much-needed encouragement during the long hours of marathoning your books!

Comments

Popular Posts