Becca Glow on the Go Set Review

Every beauty reviewer has been talking about the Becca Holiday Afterglow palette, which includes three of Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfectors, and two of their Mineral Blushes. I skipped over this palette because most of the shades didn't suit my skin tone.

However, Becca's other Holiday set Glow on the Go provides two of the most sought after products in travel sizes.

These are the perfect sized highlighters!
Photo Credit: Sephora.com
This set includes travel-sized versions of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in the Pressed and Spotlight formats. The set only comes in the Opal shade but this is one of Becca's most popular shades and one that I did not own previously, so I decided to pick it up.

I had only ever tried Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, and I've been absolutely obsessed with that since I bought it.

The Opal shade is just as wonderful. The shade is a beautiful golden opal pearl and is quite different from the pale gold of the Moonstone. The pressed highlight is super creamy and blendable. It provides a beautiful highlight on the cheekbones and nose, and is the perfect addition to any contour routine.

The spotlight version is actually great too. I do not use liquid highlighter very often but this one is super easy because the travel-size comes with a convenient dough-foot applicator. I think this is much handier than the pump that the full size comes in and I could never justify buying the full size product because you need so little of it.

I had been interested in buying the Opal shade in the full size for a while so when this set came out, I definitely appreciated the deal.

The Pressed format travel-size is .085 oz. of product, while the Spotlight version is .17. So the entire set is .255 oz. of product for $20. This is a great deal considering you don't need much of either product to get a beautiful glow. These travel-sized products will last me years.

The full-sized Pressed product is .28 oz. of product for $38, while the Spotlight version is 1.7 oz. of product for $41. I would never use 1.7 ounces of liquid highlighter before it expired so the travel-sizes in this kit provide the perfect, economical alternative.

This set is limit edition so scoop it up at your local Ulta or Sephora today!

*Swatches of this set coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts